Episode 8: Slow Jammin’
April 2, 2010
Episode 10: Jade
April 2, 2010
Episode 9: Flight
Shakatura, Nightmares on Wax, & Fila Brazilia help get this bath off the ground.
Shakatura, Nightmares on Wax, Fila Brazilia and MF Doom help get this bath off the ground.
- Episode 9: Flight
Midheaven by Shakatura
– My second track by Shakatura on The Bath. They know mellow.
Inside by Moby
– One of many hits on the classic Moby album entitled PLAY.
T.V. Is In My Eye by George Sarah
– Bleeps, bumps, and clicks come together to create a symphony of sound.
Le Monde by Thievery Corporation
– So much good stuff to choose from in the Thievery library. This one is on THE MIRROR CONSPIRACY.
Soul Purpose by Nightmares on Wax
– I’m not crazy about the vocals, but the groove on this jam is sweeeet.
Bohemian Sunset by Jazzanova
– This is the first track by Jazzanova on the The Bath and I’m sure it won’t be the last.
You by The Dining Rooms
– If you’re lounging poolside at a hipster hotel, there’s a good chance you’ll hear this one.
Rustic Bellyflop by Fila Brazilia
– This group brings new meaning to the word eclectic. Their album is all over the map.
Arrow Root by MF Doom
– Old school beats, sexy horns and a funky bassline…sign me up.
New Forms by Roni Size
– I’ve been rockin’ this track for years and it manages to grab me every time.
Exit Out by Black Heart Procession
– A great way to end this episode.