Episode 9: Flight
April 2, 2010
Playlist #1: Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
May 5, 2010
Episode 10: Jade
Numatic Soul, DJ Krush, Primal Scream, and Art of Noise combine forces.
Numatic Soul, DJ Krush, Primal Scream, and Art of Noise combine forces in an attempt to explain the mystery of Jade.
- Episode 10: Jade
Deep Blue Day by Brian Eno
– My second track from Brian Eno on The Bath. He’s as ambient as it gets.
Moments In Love by Art of Noise
– I can’t believe I haven’t put this in the mix sooner…a classic.
Molfsee by Ulrich Schnauss
– Mr. Schnauss paints quite the picture on this track.
Dig This Vibe by DJ Krush
– So many to choose from in the DJ Krush library. This one is a standard.
Didjital Vibrations by Jamiroquai
– The title on this one says it all.
Rotorblade by Sounds From The Ground
– I just discovered this one while listening to XM last week. It’s the first of two tracks I’ll be featuring from this artist.
Wash by Numatic Soul
– This beat is dangerous.
My Man’s Gone Now (DJ Wally Remix) by Nina Simone
– A love the original and the remix is just as solid.
Summertime (Organica Remix) by Billie Holiday
– Again, a great update on a classic track.
Trainspotting by Primal Scream
– All good things must come to an end and this bath is no exception. I found this one while revisiting Trainspotting on HBO a few days ago.